- Fiberglass Doors (FRP doors) are immensely versatile and contain no organic material. FRP doors are manufactured using a unique pressure molding technique. This produces a completely smooth, void free finish to the door.
- Fiber Tech Composite Doors are manufactured on high press & polyurethane foam injection machines. It is an Ideal Replacement for wood / flush and plastic door. It has lot of advantages.
- The door’s seamless construction prevents bacteria from harboring. Cleanliness of many facilities means applications such as FRP doors are subjected to the toughest cleaning regimes. FRP doors withstand the toughest cleaning regimes including vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP), disinfectants and chlorine releasing agents through prolonged exposure.
- FRP doors are manufactured using a unique pressure molding technique. This produces a completely smooth, void free finish to the door. There is no profile or unhygienic lippings around the edge of the door which is often found in alternative versions of post formed or fabricated fibreglass doors.
Why FRP Doors Are So Popular ?
- Superior Workmanship With High End Technology.
- Totally Water Proof, easy To Clean.
- Light Weight and Durable
- Extra Strong With Excellent Finish
- No Weather Effect, No Warping
- Free From Termire Problems
- Wide Range Of Design And Textures
- In-Built Colours
- Domestic Purpose Mild Acid And Chemicals Proof.
- Frp Frames Are Also Available For Frp Doors.
- Suitable For Any Kind Of Locks And Hardware Fitting.
- Permanent Utility Facility
- Easy Installation By Any Carpenter
- Water Proof
- Weather Proof
- High Aesthetic Value
- Zero Maintenance
- Solid Structure
- Termite Proof
- Light in Weight
Easily Fitted With All Type Of Frames Like Wooden, Marble, Granite, and Cement.
Advantages Of Using FRP Doors Over Plastic Doors :
- Light in Weight, Strong and sturdy construction.
- It is solidly build and homogeneous i.e. it is single piece.
- F.R.R Doors are joint less i.e. they are one piece and if crack develops due to external impacts, it is totally repairable regaining its original appearance.
- It can be used as Main Door due to its sturdiness and strength, also along with interior application.